Plum Creek North - Minutes of Meetings

download this page 24k pdf



Friday, May 5, 2006


The May 2006 meeting of the Board of Directors of the Plum Creek North Master Homeowners Association, Inc. was held on the morning of May 5, 2006 at the Plum Creek Golf and Country Club, 331 Players Club Drive, Castle Rock, CO  80104. The meeting was called to order at 8:02 a.m. by Board President Peter Rinehart. Board Members present: Dave Littler, Curt Maddock, Jim Ellington and Frank Gappa. Representing management: Kim Maguire with Premier Property Management, LLC.  No Homeowners were in attendance.  


The Board Members nominated the following individuals to hold the designated Officer positions until the next election in November 2006.

Dave Littler – President – Term Expires 11/08

Curt Maddock – Vice President – Term Expires 11/07

Frank Gappa – Secretary/Treasurer – Term Expires 11/08

Members at Large:
Peter Rinehart – Term Expires 11/07
Jim Ellington – Term Expires 11/07


The month ending April 30, 2006 financials were reviewed. Mr. Maddock motioned to accept the financial statements as of and for the period ending April 30, 2006 as presented. Mr. Gappa seconded the motion and the Board, unanimously approved the motion.


Discussion was held concerning the legal fees and refund of surplus of funds to the Peninsula Homeowners Association. The Peninsula HOA was turned over to the attorneys for collection for non-payment to the Master Association for Hoa dues and late fee for the months of January, February, March and April.  Mr. Maddock motioned that the legal fees incurred due to the collection process should be paid for by the Peninsula HOA and deducted from the refund of surplus of funds that is owed to the Peninsula HOA.  Mr. Gappa seconded the motion and the Board, unanimously approved the motion. Ms. Maguire was asked to prepare a letter to the Peninsula Board of Directors 

Page 2 Plum Creek North Master Homeowners Association, Inc. Meeting Minutes May 5, 2006

and the Management Company, Pristine Communities, regarding the decision and to include in the letter that if the Peninsula Board of Directors would like to meet with the PCNMA Board of Directors to discuss the decision, they would be open to a meeting with them.


Ms. Maguire informed the Board of Directors that within 90 days after assuming control from the Declarant pursuant to Section 38-33.3-303 (5) of the Colorado State Statues homeowners must be informed of several disclosures.  Ms. Maguire recommend that the Board develop a letter to coincide with the mass mailing to introduce the newly elected Board and communicate other issues pertaining to the operations and goals of the Master Association.  The Board will meet next month to review the proposed mailing and finalize for mailing.  Ms. Maguire will contact Castle Rock Bank for new signature cards for the new Board. Mr. Littler and Mr. Gappa will be the new signers. Ms. Maguire spoke about the website and was asked by the Board to research a possible domain name for the PCNMA that forwards to the website for Homeowners. Mr. Rinehart explained the duties and processes of the ARC.  The ARC is controlled by a Declarant appointed Committee.  Currently Peter Rinehart and Jim Ellington are on the Committee.  Ms. Maguire informed the Board that homeowner; Pam Kirk from the Fairway Vistas was interested on being on the Committee.  Ms. Maguire will contact Ms. Kirk so that she may speak to Mr. Rinehart regarding a position on the ARC. Ms. Maguire was asked to prepare a contact sheet for the new Board of Directors with their names, phone numbers and email addresses. Mr. Maddock prepared an email that was sent to the Board prior to the meeting regarding the PCNMA expenses and where we can eliminate some of the expenses.  There was discussion regarding new less expensive pet pickup mitts.  It was noted that a couple Property Management Companies were contacted regarding fees to manage the PCNMA. The quotes came in from $800 to $2000 per month and that Premier Property Management, LLC was competitive with the quotes given. The Board will discuss more of cost saving ideas at the next Board Meeting.


Mr. Gappa made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 10:36 a.m.  Mr. Maddock seconded the motion.  Motion passed unanimously.  

The next meeting is to be announced for the month of June 2006.

Respectfully submitted,

Kim Maguire, Community Manager

Webmaster | Site Map | Copyright © 2005-2018 Premier Property Management